Customer satisfaction is one of the Company's priorities. Consequently, we offer our customers the option to request a refund in the event that they are not satisfied with our professional assistance in submitting Travel Authorisation forms.
If you wish to request a refund, you will need to complete and submit the contact form in the link below, stating clearly the reason for the refund:
The refund request will be evaluated within 72 hours since its receipt. Our Customer Service Department will review the reasons and the particular circumstances of your case in order to assess the approval or denial of the refund requested. In any case, the customer will be informed of the outcome of his/her request.
The refund request must be made by the customer within a maximum period of 120 days of receiving our email confirming successful payment for our services (of the submission of Travel Authorisation forms). After this period of time, no refunds will be approved, except in particular cases, depending on the circumstances of the customer.
Please be informed that:
- Customers whose Electronic Travel Authorisation application has not been submitted to the Government on the date of the refund request will be considered eligible for a full refund.
- Customers whose Electronic Travel Authorisation application has been approved by the Government will be considered eligible for a refund of our service fee. In the case that an approved application refund request is accepted, the fee charged by the Government for the assessment of the approved application is non-refundable; except in particular cases, depending on the circumstances of the customer.
- Customers whose Travel Authorisation form has been denied by the Government are considered eligible for a full refund upon request and in accordance with the particular circumstances of his/her case, in accordance with our professional service guarantee.
- If the customer has requested an “Urgent processing service”, the additional urgent processing fee will not be reimbursed in any case, regardless of the Government's decision (approval or denial) regarding the Electronic Travel Authorisation application.
- In the case that you are requesting a refund for multiple orders, each refund request needs to be filled in individually.
If a refund request is accepted by the Customer Service Department:
- The refund will be issued within 72 hours from the receipt of the request via the same payment method that the customer has used to pay for our professional services.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the customer as soon as the refund has been issued.
- Depending on the customer’s bank, the refunded amount can take up to ten (10) business days to be received.
If you need any further information about our Refund Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0034693819973.